As a bride certainly much to be prepared, starting from the invitations, catering, building, souvenirs, and others. To save time and energy we give a few tips before choosing the invitations. So that time can be used effectively, and targeted.
1. Order Wedding Invitation far from your wedding day. This provides an opportunity to finalize the concept of invitation you want. Beside, the time period long enough (3 + months) and lets you send invitations to the pair of remote relatives.
2. Select where you are free to discuss about the price and model. If there are errors or not satisfied, each can compromise so that the party will run well.
3. Do not fed up to open magazine and internet to find wedding invitation inspiration design you want. Reasonable only if you and your candidates always looking for new ideas to enhance your invitation.
4. Note the type, size, color and font used to be clearly legible.
5. Do not be afraid or ashamed to reveal the amount of the budget. Do not choose wedding invitations that are far from your financial capacity of you and your pair.
6. Avoid redundant attitude. Can only follow the trend, as long as not too redundant. Its better to spare few number of invitations to anticipate if there is a lack of or must be sent back.
7. Selecting souvenirs can be customized with wedding themes and wedding invitations ordered. Try selecting souvenirs that have useful functions, not only as a display.